Glutathione Helps People Infected With HIV/AIDS

By: Rashmi Sharma
Human immunodeficiency virus, commonly known as HIV is a retrovirus that leads to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). The immune system of a person suffering from HIV /AIDS gradually starts weakening and deteriorating, finally failing to resist diseases.

HIV is present in the form of free virus particles as well as virus in within the infected immune cells of the body fluids. The HIV infection is passed from one person to the other though the direct contact of infected body fluids. However, the main means through which HIV is transferred is through unsafe intercourse with an infected person, contaminated needles, breast milk and from an infected mother to her child.

HIV infection is spreading at a very fast pace infecting more and more number of people with each passing day. According to a latest estimation, about 0.6% of the total population of the world is infected with HIV, of which most of the people belong to Africa.

HIV starts spreading in the body, by mainly infecting the vital cells of the human immune system. The number of cells start declining and the body starts to loose its immunity due to which the body starts to become more prone to the different infections and diseases.

If the needed treatment is not available, then most of the people infected with HIV, develops AIDS in the long run which comes to an end along with death. Treatment with antiretroviral helps in increasing the life expectancy of people infected with HIV.

At present there is no complete cure or vaccine known for HIV (AIDS). The only protection from HIV is avoiding getting infected by the virus. However, antiretroviral treatment is believed to reduce the risk of the infection being spread if the treatment is started soon after exposure to the infection. Studies have shown that it is easier to control and treat children infected with HIV compared to adults.

Glutathione is an essential tripeptide present in our bodies. It is the body's own master antioxidant, detoxifier and immune booster.

Studies and researches conducted for many years have suggested that, with an increased level of glutathione in the body, HIV infected patients can improve their survival with the help of glutathione.

If the HIV infected patients have sufficient level of glutathione in the body, the body's master antioxidant, detoxifier and immune booster can prove to be beneficial for HIV patients to a great extent.

Studies and researches have shown that patients infected with HIV were having lower levels of glutathione in the body or were suffering from glutathione deficiency. Also due to depletion of glutathione in the body, the progression of the HIV infection in the body was faster which reduced the survival period of the infected persons.

Therefore, if a person infected with HIV maintains and improves the glutathione level in the body, it will prove to be of great help for him/her as the progression pace of the infection will be reduced and the survival period will also be improved.

MaxGXL is known to help patients with HIV /AIDS by helping the body cells of the infected persons to accelerate the glutathione production as much as up to 400%, thus improving the glutathione level in the body in a natural manner.

Dr. Robert Keller, the formulator of MaxGXL, created it specifically to treat the patients in his clinic in Hollywood, Florida. Dr. Keller's patients are typically immuno-affected with AIDS, Hepatitis C or Cancer.

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com


5 comments:

donald boykins said...

My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS,HIV/AIDS,FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

Unknown said...

They say HIV/AIDS has no cure but I stand to prove them wrong!!! My name is Leo from Republic of Congo. I have lived with HIV for so many years taking anti-retroviral drugs to subside the virus, to a point I was short of money buying the drugs. But not long ago I read about Iyabiye’s medication online, I decided to try him to see if what I read was true and behold it was all true. He administered his medication to me and after using it I became cured, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative meaning I am HIV free, no more worries and no more spending unnecessarily again. Contact him if you are interested: yabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Call/Whatsapp: +2348072229413

Unknown said...

Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured my friend of HIV/aids, his name is Dr. Iyabiye. My friend suffered HIV for so long that she lost her job and became stranded financially because of HIV antiretroviral drugs she buys every time. Until 2 months ago when I heard about this doctor and I did contacted him to help my friend, he administered his medication on her and she was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after the treatment. I came here to inform the general public and to safe people from this life threatening & killing disease. Contact: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

Chela Murillo said...

I deemed it important to let the world know about a man who cured me of HIV/AIDS, he is Dr. Iyabiye, and I never take it seriously when I first saw his recommendation online. I reached out to him not because I believed it but because my finances was running dry for buying HIV/aids Antiretroviral drugs to slow down the viral load all the time. But behold I got cured after the treatment. I went for checkup just as the doctor instructed and I was tested negative. Here are his contacts if anyone wish to reach him for help: +234-815-857-7300, iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was diagnose April 17,2015 and find out I'm HIV positive.I was scared because there is no cure for HIV/AIDS but today some people still don't believe that there is cure for HIV, it can only be cured through Africans root and herbs,and our doctor's here in USA few of them know about the African herbal medicine can cure Hiv but they chooses to hide it from us just to make a sales of medical expertise. I did a research online finding way to get rid of my disease,I saw a comment about a herbal doctor on internet Name Dr itua ,who has cured several disease with his powerful herbal medicine, I contacted him on whats-app, chat with him explain my self to him.He said he can cure hiv perfectly well , he gave me his request which i send to him. within 5 days he sent me the herbal medicine through ups courier delivering service And told me how to take the medicine for 2 weeks to get cured,I did for 2 weeks, within this 7 days  i notice a very big change in my health and i new some thing great has happened then i went to confirm my result after finishing the herbal medicine for two weeks it was absolutely negative.The doctor who new i was hiv positive was asking me how come i am negative, what did it took to get cure and were did i get this medicine from and how did i get rid of it I told him every thing about the herbal medicine that cure me. imagine doctor telling me not to let anyone know about it,I wasn't shock though i knew they know about the herbal cure but chose to hide it in other to make sales on medicals expertise,if you are HIV positive Or other disease such as,Sickle Cell,Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity,Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,.. please contact my savior drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WHATSAPP number +2348149277967..

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com